Superman808.com Fortress of Solitude - 

Message Boards
Home Help Search Online Games Login
Welcome, Guest. Please Login. 11/26/14 at 11:09:59

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"NUVO" at Hawaiian Brian's - 01/29/11 (Read 1414 times)
Superman
ISA - Administrator

Up, Up, and Away!!!

"NUVO" at Hawaiian Brian's - 01/29/11
« on: 11/16/10 at 23:43:10 »

NUVO make their rounds townside at Hawaiian Brian's Billiards "HB Lounge", which is located at 1680 Kapiolani Boulevard (up the ramp and behind 24 Hour Fitness), Saturday January 29, 2011 8:00pm-11:00pm.

$5 Cover Charge.

Groove to the Sounds of FUNK, ROCK, R&B & DISCO with NUVO.  Featuring Jules - Vocals, Aaron - Bass, Ross - Drums, Dave - Guitar, Matt - Keys, Ricky - Saxaphone   

Unlike other places where there is a bar, and they have a pool table here or there...Hawaiian Brian's has 30 regulation size pool tables with a lounge in the middle.  Top that with a Video and Redemption Arcade, Dart Boards, Snack Bar, and Retail Pro shop, and a Ping Pong table. PLUS, it's AIR CONDITIONED!  

Tired of the same joints that we have all been going to?  Try this out...they even have a dancefloor specifically for dancing!  

Parking validated with a flat rate of $1.25

Also, visit Hawaiian Brian's Billards website at http://www.hawaiianbrians.com
« Last Edit: 01/13/11 at 21:22:38 by Superman »  

110129_Nuvo_800.jpg

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Email View Profile WWW Superman   IP Logged
Superman
ISA - Administrator

Up, Up, and Away!!!

Re: "NUVO" at Hawaiian Brian's - 01/29/11
« Reply #1 - on: 01/30/11 at 17:33:26 »

Here is the photo gallery;
http://www.ctrlaltdel-usa.net/private/110129_NUVO_HB/index.html

...and the Soul Train

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Email View Profile WWW Superman   IP Logged
Snoopylvr3
Green K

Welcome to Irwin's
Superman Adventures!

Re: "NUVO" at Hawaiian Brian's - 01/29/11
« Reply #2 - on: 01/31/11 at 12:21:07 »

Smiley Great job, HBs!  Thank you Supes, Willsie and Glen for a wonderful night there.  Everybody had a great night...enjoyed the drink specials...enjoyed the music...enjoyed the new Showroom...and will be back!  Mahalo to the staff for doing their best to get to everyone that night...and Special Thanks also goes out to Karen and Jan for their help...and finally...Happy Birthday Wishes to Jammi, Paula...and Ann!!  You ladies rock!  

We look forward to seeing everyone there again, soon!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

P
r
e
f
e
r
e
n
c
e
s

Superman808.com Fortress of Solitude - All Things Entertaining in Hawaii... » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.